Urology, also known as genitourinary surgery, is the branch of medicine that focuses on surgical and medical diseases of the male and female kidneys, ureter, bladder, prostrate and reproductive organs. Medical professionals specializing in the field of urology is called urologists and is trained to diagnose, treat and manage patients with urological disorders. There are approximately 12,000 practicing urologists in the Unites States. The conditions mostly urologists treats are Kidney stones, male infertility and sexual health, overactive bladder, prostate cancer, Urinary tract infections, and many more.
There are a number of hospitals specialized in urology across United States however the best hospital includes
- UCLA Medical Center – Los Angeles, CA
- Mayo clinic – Rochester, MN
- Johns Hopkins Hospita l- Baltimore, MD
- UCSF Medical Center – San Francisco, CA
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornell – New york, NY
- Duke University Hospital – Durham, NC
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital – Chicago, IL
- UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside – Pittsburgh, PA
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals – Madison ,WI
- Barnes – Jewish Hospital – Saint Louis, MO
We help you in finding best Urologist (Urology doctor) by Location & Insurance. Read doctor reviews, see available appointment times, & schedule an appointment online.
Click here to find Urology doctor near Me